The place God calls you is the place where your deep gladness and the world's deep hunger meet.
-Buechner

Sunday, January 17, 2010

While We Were Out

We were away this weekend...a Staff Retreat with the Camp. It was a kid-free weekend in Parksville...the 5th annual - which in itself, just seems unreal. It was good but always tiring. Honestly, I went in with a poor attitude I would say. I came out of it with a slightly renewed sense of purpose. A better minds eye of the bigger picture. But did I mention I'm a bit tired?

I digress.

I returned home to find that BDO has posted minutes recently from their January 7 Board Meeting. It's odd. I remember checking their site each day in hopes of some sort of new, updated, encouraging information. And yet, up until today I can honestly say I can't recall the last time I checked it.

The news was exciting though. Check it out. It's great. What a way to end a weekend and look ahead to the upcoming week.

You know what else is great?

Sleep.

No comments: